Version 1.1, March 2018
The term ‘Connectably Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 46 Dragon Avenue, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 5DT, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 10835177, a Private Limited company with share capital, registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of our website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the website meet your specific requirements.
- The website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in the website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of the website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time the website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of the website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.